While every project is unique, we do follow a general process that keeps each project on track and all parties on the
This is How We Work
- We discuss your project with you, and review any drawings or blueprints you have. To determine the best outcome for your project, we’ll talk about how you like to entertain, your dining patterns, general lifestyle issues, overall décor, how your project fits in with the surrounding rooms, and more.
- We create a ballpark estimate for the job.
- We create working drawings that show the details of the project. The creation of these drawings is billed at an hourly rate.
- If you decide not to continue with the project, you receive the drawings.
- If you decide to continue with the project, we write a tighter and more specific cost estimate, and the cost of the drawings is discounted from the total cost of the project.
- We dry assemble the entire project in our shop for final approval before installation.
- We install your project. This can take anywhere from one day to a week depending on the complexity of the project.
Since we can not return lumber to our suppliers once it has been cut, cancellation for any reason will result in your deposit refunded, minus the costs of labor to date and materials used.
Each piece of Fine Lines furniture and cabinetry is designed and built for maximum strength and durability. We guarantee our furniture against defects in workmanship under normal use for the lifetime of the original owner. We guarantee our installed cabinetry against defects in workmanship for a period of 2 years from the date of installation. Wood naturally expands and contracts in response to temperature and humidity, therefore we can not guarantee against this.